Southwire® SIMpull THHN® copper conductors as part of the SIMpull CoilPAK™ Wire Payoff are primarily used in conduit and cable trays for branch circuits in commercial or industrial applications as specified in the National Electrical Code. Voltage for all applications is 600 volts. SIMpull THHN® copper conductors are designed to be installed without application of a pulling lubricant. These conductors have multiple ratings. Depending upon the product application, allowable temperatures are as follows:
- THHN or T90 Nylon- Dry locations not to exceed 90° C
- THWN-2- Wet or dry locations not to exceed 90° C or locations not to exceed 75° C when exposed to oil
- TWN75- Wet locations not to exceed 75° C
- MTW- Wet locations or when exposed to oil at temperatures not to exceed 60° C or dry locations not to exceed 90° C (with ampacity limited to that for 75° C conductor temperature per NFPA 79)
- AWM- Dry locations not to exceed 105° C only when rated and used as appliance wiring material
Available in a variety of sizes, colors, configurations, and package lengths, the SIMpull® CoilPAK™ wire payoff offers a wide range of flexibility, making it the premier choice for versatility on the job. Pulling circuit wire has never been easier.
Southwire® SIMpull THHN® copper conductors as part of the SIMpull CoilPAK™ Wire Payoff are made with soft drawn copper in solid or combination-unilay stranding. The wire is covered with a tough heat and moisture resistant PVC insulation with an overall nylon jacket utilizing SIMpull® Technology. The package design fully encases the wire for protection, utilizes a built in handle for easy carrying around the jobsite, and features a built-in payoff system that allows payoff directly from the package without the need for additional equipment or excessive setup. SIMpull CoilPAKs™ are available in a wide variety of colors and configurations to fit every jobsite need, including multiple sizes, conductor counts (1 to 4), and package lengths. Some colors and configurations subject to economic order quantity. Marked as THHN and THWN-2 in all sizes.