10/2 Metal Clad (MC) Cable with Ground, Aluminium Armor and Solid Copper Conductors Cut to Order
Couldn't load pickup availability
Type MC Cable is constructed with soft-drawn copper, Type THHN/THWN conductors rated 90Deg dry available in sizes 14 AWG through 2 AWG, and a green insulated grounding conductor. The conductors are cabled together and a binder tape bearing the print legend is wrapped around the assembly. Aluminum interlocking armor is applied over the assembly.
Metal Clad Cable may be used for branch, feeder and service for distribution in commercial, industrial, and multi-residential construction. They are suitable for installation in motion picture studios, theaters, and places of assembly (100 people or more) per NEC Articles 230.43, 300.22(C), 330, 396, 518, 520, 530 and 645. These cables may be installed in approved raceways and as open runs of cable on a messenger. They may be installed exposed, concealed or in cable tray and may be run in spaces used for environmental air in accordance with NEC Article 300.22(C) ONLY.
- Meets UL 83: Thermoplastic Insulated Wires and Cables
- Tested to UL 1479: Fire Tests of Through-Penetration Firestops for one, two or three hour fire rated assemblies (for cables up to #2 AWG)
- Meets UL 1569: Metal Clad Cables
- Meets UL 1581: Reference Standard for Electrical Wires, Cables, and Flexible Cords
- Meets UL 2256: Wire and Cable Test Methods
- Designated Type MC per NEC Article 330
Size: 10 AWG
Outside Diameter: 0.544 inches
Ampere Rating THHN: 30