Wirenco 1800 LB 5/8" Polyester Pull Tape Used for Installing Cables in Underground Conduit, Made in USA
Couldn't load pickup availability
Wirenco polyester pull tape is a unique pull tape designed to reduce damage to the underground plant. Resulting in improved efficiency, and enhanced worker safety. Our tapes are manufactured with a low stretch polyester material that distributes heat across its wide, flat profile. This improves efficiency and prevents snap back, which occurs when a rope under high tension elongates and either breaks or snaps back often injuring the installer.
Flat, woven, polyester tape used for installing fiber optic, copper, and coaxial cables in underground conduit.
Features & Benefits
- Lubricated for easy pulling and reduced friction
- Durably printed with sequential footage or meter markings
- Available in a variety of pulling strengths from 200 to 6,000 lbs (91-2727 kg)
- Low elongation for enhanced worker safety
- Lightweight and easily blown into conduit or innerduct
- Packaged on sturdy plastic reels